Arizona Polymer Flooring offers hands-on trainings for Super-Krete Products on a monthly basis in Phoenix, AZ, Buda, TX and Spring Valley, CA.
Whether you are looking to begin a career in the growing field of decorative concrete coatings and concrete repair, or are an experienced applicator seeking superior products and creative application techniques, these sessions will deliver valuable information you can use in successfully growing your company.
Topics & Techniques
- How to address and solve common concrete problems, including patching, repairs, structural methods and waterproofing
- Surface preparation techniques and methods
- Decorative concrete techniques involving coloring, stamping, overlays and texturing
- Decorative applications involving dyes, stains, metallic coatings, color chips and our glow-in-the-dark overlay
- How to take a “system approach” that will save time and money
- How to conduct maintenance reviews
- Exposure to tools that will make your business simpler and more profitable
- $400: one person
- $650: two people from same organization
- $900: three people from same organization
- FREE: fourth person from same organization
- FREE: with the purchase of $500 of materials or more for a single registrant
- FREE: with the purchase of $850 of materials or more for two registrants
Your fee includes coffee/pastry breakfast, lunch and all supplies used in the class.
Class size is limited. Your credit card is required to hold your spot and to pay for your training. Cancellations not made within 48 hours of class start time will be charged $100.
View the latest Super-Krete Products training schedule.
To register, call (800) 562-4921 or fill out our online form.
In addition to hands-on trainings at our Arizona, Texas and California facilities, we offer the following resources:
- Consultations: Invite a Super-Krete Products expert to perform an assessment of your specific project needs. To inquire, call us at 800-562-4921.
- Documentation: Review all documentation including SDS, data sheets and color charts.
- Super News: Sign up for our Super News e-newsletter with application tips, techniques and industry news.